Current Accessible Content for Viewing
ADEC's video library has recently undergone a re-accreditation to ensure content is relevant, applicable to your every-day work and approved by ADEC's continuing education provider. Content is available for viewing; however, some content remains in the final re-accreditation stage. As content receives final accreditation, it will be posted online. The content listed below is available for those who have permissions to view it under the My Online Learning page and has full approval for accreditation.
To access your purchased content, please be sure you are logged into your ADEC account and then visit the My Online Learning Page .
To purchase any of the content listed below, please click here .
2017 Recorded Webinars
- JULY: Light on the Dark Side of the Street
- JUNE: Loss in the Lives of LGBTQ+ People
- MAY: Practical Strategies for Helping Grieving Clients Cope
- APRIL: Continued Bond/Attachment Theories for Perinatal Loss Intervention
- MARCH: "Well, Ain't This a Fine Howdy-do!" Helping Care-givers
- FEBRUARY: Living with Life-Threatening Illness
- JANUARY: Responding To Community Crisis
2016 Recorded Webinars
- DECEMBER: Meaning-Centered Grief Therapy...
- NOVEMBER: Changing the Face of Bereavement…
- OCTOBER: Revisiting Loss and Restoration
- SEPTEMBER: Attachment Informed Grief Therapy...
- AUGUST: Secrets in Grief Counseling and End-of-Life Care
- JULY: Keeping Up in Grief: A Vital Component in Self Care
- JUNE: Loss Upon Loss: Caregivers, Dying Persons and the End of Life
- MAY: The Top 10 Mistakes Made in Treating the Bereaved
- APRIL: Helping Children Grieve
- MARCH: Using Therapeutic Groups in Working With the Bereaved
- FEBRUARY: Treating Grief As a Mental Disorder
- JANUARY: Sustaining Capacity of Compassion...
2016 Conference Recordings
- Addressing the Needs of Families - Planning a Family Grief Camp
- Ambiguous Loss, Nonfinite Loss, and Disenfranchised Grief: Connections and Implications for Clinicians
- An Attachment Informed Approach to Grief and Grief Therapy
- The Impact of our Fear of and Fascination with Death on our Children
- Coloring Your Grief
- Research that Matters: Social Media and Bereavement
- Trust-Building Among African-Americans in End of Life Care
- The Two-Track Model of Bereavement: A Contemporary Look at Theory, Research and Practice
- Deconstructing the Case for Complicated Grief
- Our Work, Our Selves
- Mindfulness & Grief: Coping Skills for Life After Loss
- How to Start and Facilitate a Bereavement Support Group
- Compassion for Ourselves: Rejuvenate Mind, Body, and Spirit
- Is Evidence-Based Practice Appropriate for Grief Counseling
2015 Recorded Webinars
- DECEMBER: Early Attachment Experience
- NOVEMBER: Lunch with a Luminary: J. William Worden
- OCTOBER: Using Digital and Social Media in Your Work
- AUGUST: Grief and Cognition...
- JULY: Being There: Virtual Presence at the End of Life
- JUNE: Will You Be My 'Friend'?...
- MARCH: The ABCs of Bringing Bereavement Camps To Your Community
- JANUARY: Understanding Sibling Loss: What Every Counselor Needs...
2014 Recorded Webinars
- DECEMBER: Spirituality Unplugged: Assessing and Empowering Clients'...
- JULY: Suicide Risk Assessment When Bereavement...
- APRIL: Secrets at the End of Life
- JANUARY: Caring for Self While Caring for Others: Managing Stress...
2014 Recorded Conference Sessions
- Let’s Stop “Staging” Dying and Bereaved Persons
- Parental Experiences and Decisions Regarding Fetal Anomalies
- Helping Bereaved Clients Identify, Develop and Utilize Resources
- Beyond Gender: Understanding the Ways Men and Women Grieve
- Motherless Daughters: A Twenty-Year Retrospective
- Finding Resilience: Thinking Small in the Big Badness
- The Role of Medication in Grief Therapy: Two Case Studies
- Working with Grieving Teenagers
2015 Recorded Conference Sessions
- A Mother's Tears: From Grief to Activism
- An Analysis of Research on Childhood and Adolescent Grief
- Best Practices in Suicide Bereavement: A New National Report
- Child-griever to First Lady: The Griefs of Lady Bird Johnson
- Cultural Grief Factors and Access to Care: A Model of Community Support
- Death, Dying and Bereavement: Multicultural Competence in Psychotherapy
- Grief & Developmental Disabilities
- How New Insights About the Brain Are Helping Us Understand Bereavement
- Meaning-Centered Grief Therapy: Theory, Practice and Promise
- Mindfulness and Grief: Techniques For Post-traumatic Growth
- Old Meets New, East Meets West: The Fusion of Grief Experience and Ritualization Among Chinese
- Teaching about Life and Living in Death and Dying Courses
- The Boy Who Saved Thousands of Lives
- The Internal Worlds of Grieving Families
- We Don't Know Death: 7 Assumptions We Make About Dying
2013 Recorded Webinars
- DECEMBER 18: Religious Coping and Meaning-Making Following Loss of a Love
- DECEMBER 6: DSM-5 and Bereavement: Q&A...
- NOVEMBER: Use of Mindful Awareness in Loss and Grief
- OCTOBER: Therapeutic Presence: Training Peer Helpers Through a...
- AUGUST: Using Popular Media To Help Clients With Their Grief
- JULY: The Impact of Military Loss
- JUNE: A Practitioner's Guide To Care of the Dying
- FEBRUARY: Healing Presence for the Healer: Where They Do the Healing
- JANUARY: The Whole Town Grieves: When Loss Affects An Entire Community
2012 Recorded Webinars
- NOVEMBER: A FABULOUS Way To Prevent Compassion Fatigue
- OCTOBER: Reaching Through Sorrow To Legacy With Thomas Attig
- SEPTEMBER: Working With Multiple Losses
- JULY: Reassessing Kübler-Ross on Coping With Dying and Loss
- MARCH: Living in the "Second Circle:" How We Are Chg'd By The Work
- FEBRUARY: Palliative and Grief Care Around The World