For the most up-to-date schedule of conference activities please use the mobile app, Whova. This year’s app is sponsored by Marian University and has all the information you could will need including: conference schedule, presentation descriptions, and handouts and networking opportunities with other attendees. Download the mobile app to your mobile device and build your personal schedule today! Please note local data charges may apply when using the application. Check with your carrier for more information on applicable charges that may apply.
Downloading is easy from your smart phone/tablet app store.
Conference Program is now available. Download it here.
• From your app store, search for Whova and select to download the free app.
• Once the app is downloaded, you will open the app and sign in.
• Login using your email address used during registration.
• Create password and type in your name (your name will be visible to conference attendees).
• Profile editing (Other attendees will see this and network with you, so make it look nice. You can edit it later by clicking the ‘More’ tab.)
• Access the 40th Annual Conference main page:
• The app will take you to your event page automatically.
• If the event doesn’t show up automatically, search for ADEC 40th Annual Conference. Then, click the join button on the bottom of the event page, and enter the event invitation code: ILOVEADEC.
Have you already used the Whova app in the past? Double-check that it is installed on your phone and log in using your existing account email and password.
A Mobile App User Tutorial is accessible here and extremely helpful with screenshots included! Or, watch this 3 minute video.