The ADEC Annual Conference is an event where professionals gather to see old friends and colleagues, meet new ones, and develop and strengthen relationships in order to move the field of thanatology forward. It provides a forum for the sharing of research and clinical strategies.
| Plan to attend the ADEC 39th Annual Conference which will take place April 25-28, 2018 at the Westin Convention Center Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA.
Why attend the ADEC Annual Conference?
- Learn about cutting-edge research and clinical practice in thanatology.
- Customize your conference experience — choose session types and topics that suit your discipline and interests.
- Network with peers in formal and informal settings, and establish connections that will stay with you for years.
- Identify new resources, products and services that can help move your practice forward.
- Earn continuing education credits, available in a variety of disciplines, including social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, counseling, nursing and more.
Learn more about:
Conference Recordings Available for Purchase