The ADEC 40th Annual Conference in Pittsburgh, PA
April 25-28, 2018
Pre-Conference Institute: April 24-25, 2018
Westin Convention Center
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
The premiere educational, interdisciplinary meeting for professionals working in the field of death, dying and bereavement: mental health professionals, social workers, counselors, educators, clergy, funeral directors, hospital and hospice personnel, and psychologists. The call for abstracts for the 2018 Annual Conference is open! Check back periodically as information becomes available.
Abstract Deadline Update: The preferred deadline for proposal submissions is September 11 midnight mountain time. However, with the recent weather across the nation, we felt the need to extend the deadline to the end of the week to ensure submissions were submitted in a timely manner. Submissions will not receive preferential treatment regardless of when they are submitted. If you need an extension, please e-mail email@example.com for an extension.
Want to be part of the conference? Submit your abstract today to present at the 40th Annual Conference via this link:
For more information on abstracts visit the abstract submissions page.
Submissions close September 11.
Why attend the ADEC 40th Annual Conference?
- Learn about cutting-edge research and clinical practice in thanatology.
- Customize your conference experience — choose session types and topics that suit your discipline and interests.
- Network with peers in formal and informal settings, and establish connections that will stay with you for years.
- Identify new resources, products and services that can help move your practice forward.
- Earn continuing education credits, available in a variety of disciplines, including social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, counseling, nursing and more.
Arrive a few days early for our Pre-Conference Institute
Enhance your conference experience by participating in one or more of the pre-conference sessions being offered. These specially designed courses provide an in-depth look at the topics and issues of greatest importance in grief and bereavement. (Participation requires an additional fee.)
Thanks to our 2017 sponsors!
The Center for Complicated Grief
National Alliance for Grieving Children