The ADEC 40th Annual Conference in Pittsburgh, PA
April 25 - 28, 2018
Pre-Conference Institute: April 24 - 25, 2018
The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh
1000 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA, 15222, United States
Latest Conference News:
View the Registration Review Video to learn how to register for Conference.
Preliminary Program is now available!
The 2018 ADEC 40th Annual Conference Preliminary Program is accessible via the link below. Please download to your computer or hand-held device for best viewing and printing options. Please note, this is a preliminary document. Final content is subject to change. A final Conference Program will be available leading up to the event.
About the Conference:
The premiere educational, interdisciplinary meeting for professionals working in the field of death, dying and bereavement: mental health professionals, social workers, counselors, educators, clergy, funeral directors, hospital and hospice personnel, and psychologists. The call for abstracts for the 2018 Annual Conference is open! Check back periodically as information becomes available.
Why attend the ADEC 40th Annual Conference?
- Learn about cutting-edge research and clinical practice in thanatology.
- Customize your conference experience — choose session types and topics that suit your discipline and interests.
- Network with peers in formal and informal settings, and establish connections that will stay with you for years.
- Identify new resources, products and services that can help move your practice forward.
- Earn continuing education credits, available in a variety of disciplines, including social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, counseling, nursing and more.
Arrive a few days early for our Pre-Conference Institute
Enhance your conference experience by participating in one or more of the pre-conference sessions being offered. These specially designed courses provide an in-depth look at the topics and issues of greatest importance in grief and bereavement. (Participation requires an additional fee.) Learn more about the Professional Development Courses and Specialty Workshops offered at the 2018 conference.
Thanks to our 2017 sponsors!